


Ok so the first "thing" is actually the spout for the water going into the bath. Still ned to get taps for that... Craig cringes at the thought of what I'm going to spend ;-) The loo is genuine 1930's royal doulton, as is the second hand basin, both came out of an old house in the Waitakeries which was being "done up", sad but true.
The Taps in the big hand basin came from a demo yard, had them re-chromed. The first hand basin came off a boat and is for the loo. It was really hard to get a nice SMALL handbasin to fit into the smallest room in the house that wasn't VERY modern and, to y eyes, ugly. The taps in that hand basin are Lee and Perrin, a hideously expensive english brand, bought for a song off trade me. Got to love trade me ;-) Now I've just got to convince Craig it's worth spending the money to get the rest of the taps et to match .....
Lucky you explained about the 'thing' - although Ceci knew immediately what it what, I hadn't the foggiest...
ReplyDeleteGo you Ces! Come on robert... I thought it was totally obvious!
ReplyDeletehmmm well OK maybe not.. but hey, just imagine being in the bath and having that spewing water out it's gob.... :-)