After this there will be no more posts on this blog as the house is now done.... the garden is a different story, but for that you will just have to come and watch it grow.
Congratulation!!!! What a greta house! I agree with the idea of the magazine, such a job deserves a recognition. And I'm surprised for the purple colour you've chosen for the dinning room, very nice and a with a hint of art nouveau. Can't wait to be there. Congratulations! See you soon! XXX Ceci
It looks fantastic! Have you been featured in any style magazines yet?
ReplyDeleteWe'll need to arrange to visit.
Michael
x
Congratulation!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a greta house!
I agree with the idea of the magazine, such a job deserves a recognition.
And I'm surprised for the purple colour you've chosen for the dinning room, very nice and a with a hint of art nouveau.
Can't wait to be there.
Congratulations!
See you soon!
XXX
Ceci